Thursday, March 13, 2008

Farewell Si.

My dear sweet old Si is gone. Dr. Alexander this morning said that she thought what was affecting his throat (and his ability to swallow) was indeed a tumor--separate from the lymph node, which the tumor likely had just pushed over. There was really nothing we could do for him, and he was down to slightly more than 5 lbs because of his inability to eat properly. It was time to let him go. Good bye funny boy. You will be greatly missed. But I know you're in a better place, just waiting for the rest of us to join you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Julie. Si, you'll be sorely missed by many, including me.

~ Laura

RFP said...

Julie,
I didn't know that Si was gone. I am so sorry. He was one of our last links to Ibba. However long we have them, it's never long enough. Love, RFP