- The sound of a summer rain on a tin roof (and the smell of rain, too)
- The chorus of spring peepers
- Anyone who stops to move a box turtle out of the road
- The unconditional love of my critters
- A well-written book that sucks me in and becomes nearly impossible to put down
- Bird songs
And now I'm supposed to pass this on to six people. Hmmm....I might be able to come up with that many. For those of you who don't wish to participate, never fear--this isn't a chain letter and bad things won't happen to you if you ignore it!
- Crooks and Crazies: Laura always manages to make me laugh, and I imagine her humor would shine through while making a list like this! (http://crooksandcrazies.blogspot.com/)
- Shoofly Farm: You didn't think I'd let you off the hook, did you Robin? (http://shooflyfarm.blogspot.com/)
- Vet on the Edge: Hilary, you've been MIA for a while, and I hope this will find you and you'll resurface and share more of your lovely stories with us! (http://vetontheedge.blogspot.com/)
- 1Sheepdoggal: Darci has left us for more the more desert-like pastures of northern Utah ("Go west, young lady!") and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll have time either while on the road or once she gets there to share a list of her own with us. (http://1sheepdoggal.blogspot.com/)
- 4UFarm: You've got my little boy Blue and I'd love to know what things you appreciate! (http://4ufarm.blogspot.com/)
- Eirene: Becca, are you out there? Come join the fun! (http://irenafarm.blogspot.com/)
I hope some of you find time to make your own lists. I'd love to read them! And thanks Becky for making me think about things that are special to me.