Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies!

For those of you who don't check Facebook, here are some photos of the pups I took yesterday.

Moon sleeping with her ice water bottle.


Zac, Jr., using his Holee Roller ball as a pillow.


Ranger and ZJ doing the yin and yang thing.




Moon's cute face.

Ranger and ZJ: ZJ says "Stay away from my cat tree!"




Exploring: The stool is favored for crawling under.





Ranger killing the tablecloth that is supposed to be protecting the carpet.



The aftermath of a morning feeding frenzy. Poor Ranger is wearing the food dish, but he didn't seem to mind.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooo cute, although I wanted to zoom in there with a towel before someone squatted and pee'ed. Is it really so hot there that the pups need frozen water bottles? Yikes!

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

They are so adorable Julie! I want one!

zairisfrog said...

I am tempted to apply for Ranger which would mean I'd have to fly to NC to get him since I am in Oregon...they're probably already spoken for though...darn it. :-)

Julie Poudrier said...

Hi Michelle,
The trick is to make sure they all pee before they are allowed out of the pen, and then you usually don't have to worry about accidents. It's not that hot here--the pups are just sensitive to heat and prefer it cooler than 80 degrees or so (it's in the 90s here now).

We had eight pups spoken for and only three in the litter, so lots of disappointed folks. Chris' and Zac's owners each get a puppy and then I get the third pup. At least there was a third pup or I would have done a lot of midwifery for nothing!

Darci said...

Cute! Cuter! And Cutest!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Adorable shots, love the first and second ones.....