Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ranger's Growing Up!

For those of you who aren't on Facebook, here's a video of Ranger taken today. It's hard to believe he will be a year old at the end of July. I am not working him more than maybe twice a week, but you can see that he's coming along pretty nicely. Thanks to Barbara Shumannfang for being videographer today.




In other news, we've finally had a break in the heat wave, though unfortunately no rain to go with it. Still it was a welcome break to have temperatures in the 80s today, and they're supposed to stay there for the rest of the week. Yahoo!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Ranger looks very nice for an 11 mos old. He's also a really good looking boy!

Ann Keeling said...

Julie Kay,

I hope you are the person for whom I am searching. Was your mother Jean P. your father George P? If so, I am your cousin, Ann Keeling. I am contacting you on the request of our aunt Lucy Reekes S. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can give more details. You can reach me at 757---484---6568. Regardless, from your blog, I truly envy your lifestyle! Hope to talk with you soon. Ann Keeling in Portsmouth VA.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I saw that in December you had puppy-sheep available, I am looking for some, but live in Washington, since you are so far away then I thought I could still ask around how much you sell your for anyway, to get an estimate of AROUND how much I can expect to pay. If you could e-mail me at amazingbloggirl@rocketmail.com that would be great!

Doniene said...

Loved the video!!! It is nice to see other handlers working their young dogs! I'm a novice handler, training my own trial dogs. If you get a chance, check out my blog, and I'd love your comments! Have you found a job yet? I'll be praying you do.
Blessings